With self-awareness, self-care, and clarity about your real intentions, you can find the right path for yourself and the next steps to take. Your current life and situation can be the perfect pathway for you to move forward and be an inspiration for everyone around you.
The truth is, our culture just doesn’t have a clear curriculum for this vital learning which never ends.
– Do you feel truly alive?
– Do you remember how fresh and open life appeared many years ago?
– What would you like to look back on in the future?
You might hope that much more positivity, ease and joy is available right where you are, but it may feel totally out of reach at the moment. Shoulds, demands, and other things seem to limit what’s possible.
Within our Coaching Conversation you can:
Steps towards freeing yourself from limiting situations, views and beliefs are to:
- Recognize how you feel limited by thoughts, life circumstances and daily moods.
- Discover within your longing for more freedom, choice, joy and satisfaction the energy to move forward.
- Allow yourself to discover the details of your dreams and what really excites you.
- Feel your curiosity, courage and confidence again and see how they would love to move.
Right within the center of stress and discomfort are the energy and confidence that will move you forward.
With self-awareness, self-care, and clarity about your real intentions, you can find the right path for yourself and the next steps to take.
- What does your young self feel about the way you live right now?
- Which real wishes from back then have been forgotten or unfulfilled?
- Is there some longing or are there any wild ideas?
Allow yourself to connect with the confident and capable part of yourself so it can see, strengthen, and grow?
Would you like to get a taste?
What clients say:
“I began coaching with Anka 5 years ago, when I was stuck in a very complicated life situation. Her support and her recommendations were always heartfelt, realistic and very practical. She genuinely cared about me and my well-being. She allowed me to see how precious I really am and that I can believe in myself and my abilities – because that is what she sees in me. She brings in a myriad of experiences as she has been a musician, teacher, nurse, Buddhist nun to name a few and hence, can sympathize so easily with anyone from all walks of life. This experience still helps me to see my bigger picture and find my real solutions. She is a sacred gem that has enriched my life forever.” – NM, MD in family medicine
“I have worked with Anka on and off for the past 7 years. When I first met her, I was overwhelmed and lived in an unsustainable way. I did not know how anyone could be that loving and positive. I thought it must be a trick, or she must be hiding something, but I started the work anyway. Now I can say it’s not a trick, and she hides nothing. Instead she is loving and coaching from her heart, and it is a very wise one. Loving and simple, warm and clear, unconfused. She has a gift to change lives for the better, as she has mine.” – MV, LPCC, clinical counselor