Happy news to all of you!
For some inspiration and information I wrote a little book for you…
… and please feel free to share it.
Meditative skills develop a healthy and energetic body and a calm and clear mind. With both of these you can free yourself from unnecessary stress and reveal unseen possibilities.
(Für meine deutschen Freunde: Das deutsche Buch findet Ihr hier.)
If you’ve read books and taken courses and are still not sure what to do; if you’ve gone to yoga and meditation classes and are still not sleeping well; or regardless, if you feel like you are drowning in stress, then I’d like to share something from my experience…
There are three things that might be keeping you stuck:
- a view that sees only to-do’s and fixed goals, and no space,
- a lack of awareness of what really nourishes your vital energy and natural intelligence (and making poor choices based on that), and
- losing self-awareness especially when things get tough and it’s actually most needed.
If you shift these things you’ll realize that:
- you have the power to add effective breaks and make good choices throughout the day,
- you actually enjoy self-awareness and self-care, and
- if you refine the way you are in the moment, you become more energetic, resilient, and successful in everything you do.
You can build a life with less worry, stress and pain; and more joy, rest, and nourishing connections with yourself and everyone around you.
Enjoy the book:)